To deploy our services with the least possible interference in your company’s operations, a gradual takeover of IT management is used through a transition period. In this period, the individual components are transferred to TOTAL SERVICE from the previous manager. At the same time, we define a service catalog, which is crucial for the proper functioning of IT management.
During the transition period, we also assess the state of your ICT with a subsequent structured report. This report, in the form of an overview of strengths and weaknesses in the environment, includes recommendations for improvement and development in various timelines.
- Assessment of requirements and responsibilities
- Service implementation schedule
- Interface mapping and datasheet creation
- Audit report, suggestions
- Reassessment of cooperation and provided services
- Regular monitoring and datasheet administration
- Incident and problem management
IT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
- IT development outline and budgeting
- Evaluation of cooperation